We are very fond of your privacy!
Phaserr receives a fair amount of information from our customers and visitors every day. We need this information for our daily work and to improve the experience with Phaserr. We know that it is very important to keep your personal information private. The keeping of personal data is professional and according to Dutch law. Maintaining your trust is our priority.
Privacy statement Phaserr
Via our webshop stores privacy-sensitive data or personal data. Phaserr considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In our processing we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement,
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for legitimate purposes,
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required,
- we take appropriate security measures to protect personal data and that also demands of parties that process personal data on our behalf, and
- we respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
Phaserr is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this carefully. This privacy statement was last amended on 01-02-2018 00: 00: 00. Use of personal data When using our web store we obtain certain data from you. That may be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that you provide directly, in the context of the service you have requested, or for which it is clear that it is provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- Name and address
- Phone number
- Invoice address
- E-mail address
- Payment information
- Gender Date of birth
- IP address
With certain parts of our web store you must first register. After registration, we store the personal details you provide via the username you choose. We save this information so that you do not have to re-enter it every time and so that we can contact you in the context of the performance of the agreement. of the implementation of the agreement that you conclude with us or if this is required by law. In the event of suspected fraud or misuse of our web store, we can hand over personal data to the competent authorities.